Tuesday, March 26, 2013

harry potter Marauder fanfictions (2)

Standard
These Marauders era fanfictions have really creative plots and they involve Other Characters(OC) as well and they are not sorely James/Lily ship unlike the first part of this blog post They are also written in first person female point of view.I don't know why nobody cares about guys POV maybe it's more interesting this way.All the fanfictions here are very different from each other and they are all completed.If  you know any good ones out there please put a comment I would really appreciate it :).


I'll Fight For You by Hazelmist

"Then why won't you go out with me?" James asks quietly, looking down at me with blazing eyes. There are many reasons why I won't go out with him. 1 He's a selfish git. 2 He's not my type and 3..."You would hurt me."

Genre(s):Romance, Action/Adventure
Pairings: Sirius/OC, James/Lily 


If you are looking for a Adventures fanfiction filled with mystery friendship and romance this is the right one for you. this is well written and will keep you interested/addicted and wanting more.In this book there is curse called Adflictacius which in ways despicable than all the unforgivable curses put together, an explanation why everyone hates dark arts with passion. if you don't mind the length this really is a good one.


It's a Kind of Magic by HOLEY like a SAINT


The truth.

Bugger. I really hated that word… Honestly, whoever said The truth will set you free had no idea what he was talking about. How do I know ? Simple, really…the truth loves me. I don’t love it, but it loves me: I am incapable of telling lies.
Can you even imagine how inconvenient that is when you go to school with people like the Marauders...?!


Genre(s): General, Humor, Romance 
Pairings: Sirius/OC, James/Lily, Remus/OC 

She can't lie to anyone but no one but Dumbledore knows this so eventually she gets into more trouble than even marauders.   


Alone by Fuzzy_Slippers

My name is Kasey Cooper, and I'm not your average sixteen year old girl. I don't go to the mall with my friends, or talk on the phone until midnight. In fact, once a month I get put in a cage in my basement by my family. Why? Because I'm a werewolf. And, apparently, there's some rule that says a werewolf can't love or be loved. This is my story about how I broke that rule.
Genre(s): Drama, Romance, Angst
Pairings:  Lupin/OC

This doesn't happen in The Wizarding World. it's only Remus Lupin and a Werewolf hunter. Werewolf hunter want Kasey for her skin and meet and doesn't mind teasing the little girl about it while Kasey's mother is oblivious to this and seems to be very fond of him.


Life is too short by Victory_4_Victoire







The fifteen year old Harry Potter, sat at the edge of his god-father's bed, at number 12 Grimauld Place. The photo was of a girl, with soft green eyes and brown hair.

"Who's this?"

Sirius Black sighed. "That was the love of my life, Harry. Charlie Maurene Potter, your fathers little sister."
Genre(s): General, Mystery, Romance 
Pairings: Sirius/OC, James/Lily 


Her Last Words by Jaydah


Some things are so precious. Like Time and...Sirius? Hermione meets someone who she never thought she could love due to a time turner accident.
Genre(s): Romance
Pairings: Sirius/Hermione

Time travel and feelings nice twist, it also has a sequel to it and it's called Come What May.


Vengeance is Beautiful by JenniTheSquib

James and Harry are dead; killed by Voldemort. Lily was spared. Grief stricken but determined, she sets out to avenge their deaths. Everyone that played a part must suffer: Their traitorous secret-keeper, the Dark Lord himself... But what Lily didn't count on was that her childhood friend, who insists on joining her on her quest, also played a role in the tragedy.
Genre(s): Drama, Action/Adventure, AU 
Pairings: Snape/Lily, James/Lily 

Something for the Snape/Lily ship lovers. 


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.
    jennamarbles max

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback i thought nobody read these LOL :D

    ReplyDelete