Thursday, April 11, 2013

Useful life hacks

Standard

I found this image containing very useful tips and tricks , I  have to tell you  I didn't knew the half of the stuff in this Image or never actually cared enough think about them(That's my attempt on saving my pride).Anyways I think they are pretty handy in day-today Life and everyone(who cared enough to read this) should know about it. I found this on funub.com (but I think the real owner left a link at the bottom of the image) Therefor I think it's necessity to add a disclaimer here since I'm not the one who came up with it(That there was my disclaimer if That's not clear enough I DON'T OWN THIS IMAGE :) ). So here is the original link  if for some reason this image isn't clear enough you can download it from there.


Things To Remember

I found another one and it contains new ones so I'm adding it here

0 comments:

Post a Comment